Outside Sales Executive - Aldershot/Woking
Antenna Radio started originally as an Internet Radio Station and began to expand in 2016 by launching on DAB Digital Radio across Greater Manchester. In 2017 it is planned to operate in three additional areas.
Due to this continuing expansion we are now looking for people who have a passion and a drive for all things Radio.
Antenna Media are recruiting for the position listed above. If you have previously applied in the last 6 months, your details will be held on file and suitable applicants will be contacted automatically.
This role will be home based and you should be located in the Aldershot or Woking area.
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
Each position within Antenna Radio and Antenna Media require people who are flexible and resilient with the ability to adapt at short notice.
This role will require you to:
- Identify and solicits new business; build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Service and grow relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identify client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Deliver effective sales presentations.
- Steer clients based on market, platform and station information.
- Maintain client communication and ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitor competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiate rates based on internal budgets.
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensure prompt client payments.
- Follow all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Create effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with internal teams and resources.
- Generate revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Have a full clean driving license and own vehicle
Experience and Qualifications
We want to make sure that we are all able to work as a coherent team even though we are geographically dispersed, so we need to make sure you have specific skills, qualifications or knowledge, these include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Experience of CRM system such as Salesforce, Zoho or Vtiger is an advantage
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
Antenna Media is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, or any other legally protected classification or status.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of an expanding media organisation where you can really make your mark, please complete the online application form.